Leading turnaround churches is one of the most pressing challenges facing every denomination in America. We know that plateaued ministries soon become dying institutions if they are not guided by turnaround leaders. Where will these leaders come from? How will we recognize them? What steps must they take to change the downward spiral of a church in trouble?
Some of the insights Gene will share are:
- 10 characteristics of turnaround leaders
- 7 questions a leader must ask to assess his turnaround potential
- 5 common scenarios that contribute to plateau and decline
- 4 frequent obstacles to initiating change
- 4 Ingredients necessary for developing a compelling vision
- 4 reasons why leaders often settle for plateau or decline
In addition, he discusses the role and expectations for pastors in different church settings, how a turnaround leader can benefit from having a good coach, and how to maintain balance and grow in wisdom.
This kit is designed to help you teach the above principles to others. Included in this kit are eight audio CD's, a CD Rom, leaders notes, a copy of the LTC paperback book and a workbook.