'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.'
Matthew 9:37-38 (NIV)
Raising Leaders for the Harvest introduces the concept of Leadership Farm Systems, an organic process of leadership development which results in natural and spontaneous multiplication of disciples, groups, ministries and churches. You will be guided step-by-step through the development of your own leadership farm system and learn how to:
- Release ordinary people to make and multiply disciples
- Maximize learning through life and ministry experience
- Identify emerging leadership in your church
- Empower people through mentoring relationships
- Cultivate character and skills in emerging leaders
- Accelerate leadership production and mobilization
- Generate momentum for a church multiplication movement
The greatest demands upon the pastor today are in the areas which produce the least impact. This resource draws upon the example Jesus set for raising leaders for the harvest. Includes six audio cd's.